The Bloc Business Management System defines the following objectives to ensure that personal information collected by Bloc is handled in a manner that is in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- Collecting personal information that is necessary for business operations.
- Information is to be collected by lawful and fair means.
- Not using or disclosing personal information of an entity for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection.
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure personal information collected, used or disclosed by the company is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Taking reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Bloc is committed to complying with its legal responsibilities with regards to existing Regulations, Codes of Practices and Australian Standards as a requirement of the Bloc Business Management System.